The LABs 2017 are designed so that Georgette Garbès Putzel can share her experience as a theatre artist. Read what they said about TMM and Georgette Garbès Putzel. Then join us for the LABs 2017 (details below).
Jim Lowe (Times Argus, October 24, 2015) about Fantasia de Colores: << Theatre Mosaic Mond delivered a beautifully imaginative performance, beautiful and fascinating — and just a bit weird –a beautiful but unsettling experience >>.
Gwendolyn Hallsmith ( Sunday October 18, 2015) about Fantasia de Colores:<< I have never seen such commitment by a cast to experimental theater in my life.”>>
Margaret Harrington Tamulonis (host and producer CCTV Channel 17) about Those Mothers: << …emotionally powerful and intellectually enlightening – Ms. Garbès Putzel’s concept for the play appeals directly to all the senses of her audience and she succeeds in clarifying the script for us. Her stage pictures are sharp, multilayered, and quixotic….The reasons Burlington, Vermont needs this non-commercial, experimental theater is 1) because Mosaic Mond opens a door for the audience into a whole world of ideas, images, questions and answers 2) teher is nothing comparable in Burlington because this kind of theatre is not university theatre or conventional theatre 3) Mosaic Mond carries on the global pursuit of the theater artist to lift audiences to new awareness >>.
“Skills can be shared. Talent can only be encouraged and nurtured.” Georgette Garbès Putzel
- LABs 2017. Three (3) intensive sessions.
- Philosophy: dedication and no attitude.
- Level: Level A: beginners. Level B: Intermediates.
- Participants: Diversity in cultures, ethnicities, styles, art forms etc. strongly encouraged.
- Age: 16 and over.
- Content: Body & Space, Space & Stage, The actor’s body, Words & Non words, Reaction & Action, Sounds & Images, Drop the Mask, Permanence & Transience of the character, Heart & Spirit of the actor, Scene Work, Movement & Stillness, Discipline & Creativity.
- session A/1: Feb. 24 to March 5. Registration: before January 10, 2017
- session A/2: April 21 to 30. Registration: before March 15, 2017
- session B/1: June 16 to 25. Registration: before May 10, 2017
NB: A/1 or A/2 a pre-requisite for B/1.
- Cost: $450/session.
- Group: minimum 6, maximum 12.
- Venue: TMM’s studio in Jericho, Vermont.
- Studio Schedule (Doors of studio will shut sharp on time): 10:00 am/1:00pm and 2:00 pm/5:00 pm each day. 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm each day:wrap up the day, individual/team projects, study time, discussion, presentations.
- Meals: 1:00 pm/2:00 pm: Lunch on your own. 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm: Diner in group: bring your own or share the meal organized by TMM if all participants agree (Cost TBA).
- What to wear: souple and not too loose. Indoor shoes with non marking soles.
- Language: English and/or French. Depending on participants.
- Housing available for $10/day. Weather permitting you can set up your tent on the premises.
- Common kitchen and shower available on premises.
- Deposit (non refundable) at time of registration: $75.
- Payment to: Theatre Mosaic Mond LLC.
- 1.802.735.7912 or firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.